Heritage Hunt @MHC: Little Hajj Travellers!
Suitable for kids age 6 - 12 years old.
All participants must be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian. They will be going around the Kampong Gelam precinct for this Heritage Hunt.
Are you interested to be a Little Hajj Traveller and learn about the Hajj journey? Venture around Kampong Gelam with your shopping list as you prepare for your Hajj journey on the steamships. Discover more stories about the Hajj and the significance of this area as a port town through this fun family activity!
*A minimal number of 20 participants are needed for each session of the Heritage Hunt to proceed.
Participants will also receive an EXCLUSIVE Heritage Hunt Survival Backpack as part of the programme!
*Terms & Conditions for tickets apply.
- Meeting Point: Malay Heritage Centre
- Participants should arrive at the starting point 15 minutes prior to the heritage hunt starting time.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
- Please present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this programme. Walk-in registrations will NOT be entertained.
- All kids MUST be accompanied by one (1) parent/guardian.
- The programme is strictly for kids age 6 - 12 years old.
- By agreeing to join the heritage hunt, parents/guardians of participants shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The heritage hunt will start on time and participants who are late may not be able to get join.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for programme cancellation.
- The programme will proceed in the event of wet weather and participants are advised to each prepare an umbrella or a raincoat in case.
- The programme may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather (e.g. - unhealthy haze conditions, thunderstorms) or due to other unforeseen circumstances affecting the tour.
- In the event of programme cancellation, participants will be informed via email (a few days before the tour) and SMS (2 hours before the programme).
- Participants will receive full refund in case of programme cancellation via Peatix.
If you have other enquiries, please email NHB_MHC_Programmes@nhb.gov.sg
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- Kampong Gelam Precinct
22 June: 11.00am (Parent-child) FULL 22 June: 2.00pm (Parent-child) FULL 22 June: 4.00pm (Parent-child) FULL 23 June: 11.00am (Parent-child) FULL 23 June: 2.00pm (Parent-child) FULL 23 June: 4.00pm (Parent-child) FULL
- Venue Address
- 85 Sultan Gate, Singapore 198501 Singapore